Fire Protection Equipment
Maintaining a fire protection system with minimum disruption to a business is not only vital, it is also a legal requirement.
KM Services maintenance contracts for fire protection include...
- Fire alarm routine maintenance to BS:5839-1:2013
- Building dry riser maintenance to BS:9990-:2006
- Wet/Dry sprinkler maintenance to BS:EN12845
- Fire extinguisher maintenance to BS:5306 part 3:2009
- Log books with all service contracts
- Flexible contracts tailored to suit any type of systems and premises
- Ability to provide 50% service (2 visits per annum) or 25% service (4 visits per annum) within the contract year
- Comprehensive fixed-cost maintenance contracts (optional)
- Automatic job report emailed to the responsible person upon completion of each visit
- Training and liaison with client on good housekeeping procedures
- Inspection, testing and analysis of sprinkler heads and pipework